Last weekend I made the jaw 3D with some balsa wood framing which will form a structure for the skin when I eventually design it.
I also realised that I hadn't posted a decent photo of the tail since it has been working in both directions. Here you can see the mechanism at the base of the tail, with two servos in opposing directions.
...which is where legs need to come in. Yep, legs are next.
I started tonight with figuring out the physical position of the servos - you can see the left hip in the photo. I will program the framework for how these will work so that I can see what is going on before attaching the physical legs.