Overall I am pretty happy with how the design works - I was especially excited to have the shoulders and hips fit together and sit flat along the ground!
The horns I started with had a wavy edge shape, which looked ok in theory but once I cut them out it looked like the dragon was wearing lollies on his head! The new horns are double arc shapes which look much more menacing.
The jaw is designed to hinge from the skull, and is only attached by a split pin at the moment. When constructed from wood it will be made by two parallel sections connected at the tip and pivoting around a point on the base of the skull. In order to make it more realistically shaped, I may need to add in additional ribbing on the lower jaw.